Uploaded libc5 5.4.46-1 (source i386) to master
this is the changes file. This release does fix many many bugs, and the
upstream changes include some security and malloc fixes. Hope you like this
release, I run it a few weeks before uploading it.
Changes: libc (5.4.46-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (security & malloc fixes)
* New maintainer.
* Added version check in post inst, so it only asks to reboot if you
upgrade from a pre-hamm version. (#17459, #23473, #23760, #25010,
* debian/control.hamm: Added some blurb about altgcc to the description.
. Commented out building and cleaning of locale/ subdirectory,
which is not used any longer and is broken.
. chmod -x libc and libm, because they segfault when
executed in a libc6 environment (lintian).
. Link changelog.gz -> ChangeLog.gz (#15034).
. Changed target names so that dpkg-buildpackage -B works (#23932)
. Link libgnumalloc with libc to get dependency information (lintian).
. Added installation of postrm.
* debian/postrm-run: New file. (#27272)
* debian/config.m68k: Adjusted gcc version (#23932).
* debian/README: Updated FSF addresse. (lintian)
* pwd/shadow.c: added endspent() call (#17002).
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god." Debian GNU/Linux finger brinkmd@
Marcus Brinkmann http://www.debian.org master.debian.org
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de for public PGP Key
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/ PGP Key ID 36E7CD09