Archive back on

Hi

currently the archive processing is turned OFF.

It will be turned back on - when we figured out, how to best go about dealing with the XZ compromise, and what it will all mean for the archive and processes.

Based on updated knowledge we decided to turn archive processing
back on.

There are still enough things to deal with (buildds, decision on how
exactly to go with the downgrade of xz and stuff), and the involved
teams will inform on their own on what/how it goes on. But none of it
needs the archive on hold.

Thanks to everyone involved dealing with this issue.

--
bye, Joerg