mips64el marked as out-of-sync architecture

Hi,

due to the ongoing shortage of buildd resources for mips64el, we have
marked mips64el as out-of-sync architecture in britney's config. (We are
aware that there are some oddities yet to be fixed, but we are working
on it.) Practically this means that migration to testing won't wait for
mips64el builds and that MA: may get out-of-sync until the mips64el
builds are available.

For the future of mips64el as release architecture in trixie, we will
closely monitor the buildd situation. Without the required buildd
resources to keep up with the demand in unstable, (old)stable and
for security uploads, the architecture is not suitable as release
architecture.

Cheers