LoongArch architecture added to Debian Ports

Hello!

I am happy to announce that we have added the LoongArch architecture to Debian Ports
meaning that the port has been added to the Debian Ports archive mirrors as well as
the wanna-build infrastructure.

After an initial manual bootstrap of roughly 200 packages, two buildds are now building
packages for the newly added "loong64" port with the help of qemu-user. After enough
packages have been built for the port to be self-hosting, we're planning to replace these
two buildds with real hardware hosted at Loongson.

The packages can be found in the "pool-loong64" directory on the primary Debian Ports archive
mirror [1] while the current archive build progress can observed on buildd.debian.org [2].

Developers interested in joining the LoongArch porting efforts, are encouraged to reach out
to the Debian Ports team via the #debian-ports IRC channel on Libera.

Cheers,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz