Seeking nominations for the Debian Technical Committee

Dear all,

Our Constitution imposes an expiry on Technical Committee terms, and
those of both Niko Tyni <ntyni> and Gunnar Wolf <gwolf> expire on 31st
December 2022.  Additionally, Elana Hashman <ehashman> resigned
effective the beginning of this month.  We would like to thank Niko,
Gunnar and Elana for serving on the TC since 2017, 2018 and 2020
respectively.

Given these vacant seats, we are soliciting nominations to the Technical
Committee, including self-nominations.  To nominate yourself or someone
else, please send an e-mail to debian-ctte-private@debian.org with the
subject "TC nomination of loginname", where loginname is the nominee's
Debian account login.[1]

Please let us know in the body of the e-mail why the nominee would be a
good fit for the TC, specifically instances where the nominee was able
to help resolve disagreements, both technical and non-technical.  We
would like to start our selection process as soon as possible.

Being a member of the TC does require a time commitment.  Members should
be able to follow e-mail discussions on an ongoing basis and respond
within a couple of days so that discussions progress.  Members should
ideally be able to spend 10 hours a month for relatively busy months,
but typical time requirements will be less.

We have a number of existing nominations and self-nominations received
over the course of 2022 that we will include in our considerations, but
please feel free to resend your nomination so there's no chance we miss
it.

For the Technical Committee,

Sean Whitton

[1]  See <https://db.debian.org/> if you need to look the login up.