Reminder to participate in the Debian Developer's Survey

Hello Debianites,

A couple of days back we had invited all the Debian Developers to
participate in a survey[1] about the usage of money in Debian that
we discussed[2] a couple of months back on debian-project@l.d.o.

This is just a follow-up reminder to the same. So far we've roughly
140 DD participants who signed up and roughly 100 who have completed
the survey. We're hoping to reach 200-300 participants (close
to what we get for a GR), so please take the 15-25 minutes required
to fill out the survey.

The survey has questions to help both the Debian Project Leader and
external funding entities to set policies on what kind of Debian work
is acceptable to be paid. It also has questions to evaluate the
importance of various projects and ideas that have been floating
around and where we might want to leverage money to try to get them
rolling.

To participate in the survey, click on the link below and submit
the form to register for the survey. Please use your @debian.org
email, we will filter out answers from other domains[2]. You will
instantly get back an email with a private link that lets you
complete the survey.

https://surveys.debian.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=347114&lang=en

The survey consists of 25 questions and shall roughly take 15-25
minutes. Once the survey has concluded, collated statistics will be
shared publicly with the Debian community; individual responses will
naturally be kept private. The survey will be open for another 2 weeks
(until April 30th) and another reminder would be sent on the 23rd of
April.

Should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach
out to me. That said, looking forward to your participation! \o/

Utkarsh,
On behalf of the Debian contributors behind Freexian.

- ---
[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2022/04/msg00002.html
[2]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2022/01/msg00024.html
[3]: If you are Debian Developer and you have deactivated your
     debian.org email, please send me a signed mail indicating me
     which other email you use so that I do not filter our the
     corresponding answer. We are aware that there are a few non
     Debian developers that have a debian.org email, but we expect
     them to not make any statistically significant difference. But
     we might filter them out too, we will see.