New Front Desk members / DAM trainees

Hello everybody,

During this time they can:
- deal with enquiries as Front Desk members (delegation pending), including DM and guest account applications - read plain-text mail sent to the DAM alias, da-manager@debian.org and Front Desk, nm@debian.org
 - read, review and comment on all aspects of applications

For now, they cannot:
 - issue DAM warnings without approval of a delegated DAM
- make membership decisions beyond those FrontDesk can make without approval of a delegated DAM
 - read any mail encrypted to our OpenPGP key, 0x0CA8D15BB24D96F2,

Our intent is that they can follow discussions and give opinions for a while, until either they decide "not for me" or fully join DAM with a formal delegation.

--
Debian Account Managers,
Enrico Zini,