Results of the salsa sprint

Hi,

Today we had a very small and short salsa sprint here in Moenchengladbach and online.

Participants:
* Bastian Blank (waldi)
* Alexander Wirt (formorer)
* Philip Hahn (pmhahn)
* elacava

We also enabled Omniauth during the session, which means you can now
login to salsa using your Google, Bitbucket or GitLab.com account. For
security reasons we had to disable Github logins.

Namespaces for groups
--------------------------------

Currently we do have a frontend to enforce a specific naming for
groups (-team). We are thinking about removing that restriction. We
would love to get some feedback about it. Unless no-one objects with
some good reasoning we plan to remove it during the next months.

Call for help
----------------

If you are interested in evaluating running Gitlab in Podman, or doing
support Tickets or help us in maintaining salsa.debian.org (requires
that you are a DD) please get in touch with us
(irc:#salsa@irc.debian.org | mailto:salsa-team@debian.org).

Some numbers

We currently host ~47.000 repositories from ~8500 users that consume
~1.3TB of disk space. Our runners are currently consuming ~600$ of
sponsored money (Thanks google!).  If you are interested in sponsoring
resources for salsa to enable us to do more, get in touch with us!

Alex on behalf of the sprint participants