Call for (self-)nominations for the Technical Committee seats

Dear Debian Contributors,

Our Constitution imposes an expiry on Technical Committee terms, and it's that
time of the year again: Didier Rabout <odys>'s and Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen>'s
terms will expire on December 31st 2019. The Technical Committee would like to
thank both Odyx and Tollef for serving as part of the committee since March
2015.

To fill these seats, we are soliciting nominations, including self-nominations.
To nominate yourself or someone else, please send an e-mail to
debian-ctte-private@debian.org with the subject "TC Nomination of loginname",
where loginname is the nominee's Debian account login [1]. Please let us know
in the body of the e-mail why the nominee would be a good fit for the TC,
specifically instances where the nominee was able to help resolve
disagreements, both technical and non-technical. We would like to start our
selection process as soon as possible.

Being a member of the TC does require a time commitment. Members should be
able to follow e-mail discussions on an ongoing basis and respond within a
couple of days so that discussions progress. Members should ideally be able
to spend 10 hours a month for relatively busy months, but typical time
requirements will be less.

Regards,
        Marga, for the TC

[1]: See http://db.debian.org/ if you need to look the login up