salsa.debian.org partially down

Hi folks

salsa.debian.org is partially down for now.  Especially everything that
concerns Salsa CI.

Someone decided to inject a few thousand CI jobs using Salsa CI
yesterday evening.  Since then the system is not longer at 50% load, but
at a 100%.  It turns out that the configured amount of concurrency in CI
builds can't be handled by the current available system resources.

This now affects all user access to salsa.debian.org.  So we disabled
access to all the Salsa CI stuff for now, which will make everything
using it fail.

We have to discuss first how we can go forward.

Regards,
Bastian