MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018: registration open, call for speakers, call for sprints

## About MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018

MiniDebConf is the annual meeting of the Brazilian Debian community. The 2018 edition
will happen at the main Campus of The Federal Technological University of Technology
of Paraná (UTFPR Curitiba), between April 11th and 14th, 2018. On the 11th and 12th
there will be a MiniDebCamp, and on the 13th and 14th there will be the MiniDebConf
proper.

More info at:
https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/

(note: most of the website is translated already, but we are still working
on it; if you don't find any info you are looking for, please get in touch!)

## Registration open

Registration for attendance is open. For details:

https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/registration/

## Call for speakers

We are receiving activity proposals until January 31st, 2018. If you would like to
come and speak, see the call for proposals pages for more information:

https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/call-for-proposals/

## Call for sprints

We are also open to sprints proposals, which we can help organize for those
sprints where none of the participants lives in Brazil. Things like place
to do the sprint, hotels for accommodation and places to eat can all be
arranged by us and will be obviously highly tied with the MiniDebConf, so you
will definitely meet new people from the local Debian community.

Contact samueloph@gmail.com and terceiro@debian.org if you want help with
organizing a sprint during the MiniDebconf.