Archive changes

Hi,

I've just activated a few changes to the archive we talk(ed) about for a
long time. And while it is not exactly the start of this release cycle,
it should still work out nicely (so one hopes).

As of now, InRelease/Release files, Packages and Sources no longer
provide MD5Sum and SHA1sums, only SHA256.

Additionally I turned off generating gzip compressed versions of those
files, xz is there.

To test it, this is limited to experimental. We hope nothing breaks on it,
but lets try for a few days. If that works out, we should adjust
unstable, and another short time later coordinate with the release team
to adjust testing, so it ends up in the next release.

Have fun.

--
bye, Joerg
"Hätten die Affen, von denen wir angeblich abstammen, geahnt, dass durch