Call for DebConf17 bids

Hello,

with DebConf16 organisation well on its way, we are entering DC17
bid season, and the deadline for bids is coming up. The wiki page
over at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BidProcess has 1 December as
the deadline, but since we forgot to send a reminder, we are
extending the deadline by two weeks: 2015-12-15.

To submit a bid, please create the appropriate page(s) underneath
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Bids, add it to
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17#Bids and send a message to
debconf-team@lists.debconf.org to let us know when you are done.

There is a plethora of information on the wiki, although not
necessarily all of it is up to date. Please do not hesitate to send
a message to the mailing list, or drop by on
irc://irc.debian.org/#debconf-team if you have any questions or
there are uncertanties.

We're looking forward to your submissions!

On behalf of the team,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16