FOSDEM distributions devroom

Hi,

I almost forgot, but over the past few years I've been announcing on
this list when the FOSDEM distributions devroom CfP was out; I imagine
some people might be interested in that again.

The distribution devroom CfP for FOSDEM 2015 has been out since just
under two weeks now; those interested can find it at
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002047.html

Regards,

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26