First steps towards source-only uploads

Hi,

as a first step towards source-only uploads, the archive will now accept
source-only uploads provided the following conditions are met:

 * The source package is not NEW and does not build NEW binaries.
 * Architecture-independent (arch:all) packages must be included in
   uploads.
 * The source package includes a Package-List field that also has
   an arch=* column. dpkg (>= 1.17.7) will include this.

We will allow not including arch:all packages in uploads once we have
sorted out how to get them built. Source-only uploads to NEW might also
come in the future, but dak needs a bit more work to be able to handle
them.

Ansgar