FTPTeam changes

Hi

small, still important, announce: We got 4 new FTPTeam members today!

That is, from now on

Gergely Nagy,
Paul Tagliamonte,
Scott Kitterman,
Luke Faraone

are able to process NEW to reject packages and also to follow your removal
requests.

Nonetheless, we are always - as recently repeated by Lucas - looking for
more volunteers, so if you do have a bit of sparetime, don't run away
crying when seeing licenses, can deal with the rest of the team and want
to help - mail ftpmaster@debian.org and tell us. We may take you in as
trainee.

--
bye, Joerg
<towo> "Das Internet, jetzt auf 47 DVDs - oder auf 2 CDs in der jugenfreien Fassung"?