delegation for the summer of code admins, 2013 edition, version 2

When Stefano Zacchiroli made the delegation for the summer of code
admins, he wrote[1]:

> I'm happy to inform you that we have again volunteers
> as (co-)admins for Debian participation: David Bremner, Nicolas
> Dandrimont, Paul Tagliamonte, and Sukhbir Singh.
> [...]
> [3]: Nicolas and Sukhbir are not part of the delegation only because
>      they are not yet Debian project members, but they will be helping
>      with the tasks described below nonetheless

Now that Sukhbir Singh became a DD four days ago[2], I am updating the
delegation to officially add him as a GSOC admin. I haven't really checked,
but this probably sets a new record for the minimum time before becoming
a delegate :)

The updated formal delegation follows below. The task description is
unchanged from [1].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/02/msg00006.html
[2] https://nm.debian.org/public/person/azadi

GSoC 2013 Delegation

I hereby appoint the following project members as admins for Debian
participation into Google Summer of Code Program 2013 (GSoC admins):

- David Bremner    <bremner>
- Paul Tagliamonte <paultag>
- Sukhbir Singh    <azadi>

The delegation is time limited: it will be effective until the end of
the program (currently scheduled for October 20, 2013) or the end of
2013, whichever occurs first.

Task Description

GSoC admins coordinate the participation of Debian in the Google Summer
of Code program, edition 2013. GSoC admins are responsible for tasks
that include:

- keep the Debian community informed about the status of Debian
  participation into the GSoC program

- act as a contact point before Google for all topics that concern
  Debian participation into the GSoC program

- establish rules about who can apply for the various roles envisaged by
  the GSoC program

- rank student applications, by taking into account the feedback given
  by mentors and other reviewers