Second call for Debian projects and mentors in GSoC 2013.

For the full sales pitch, I refer you

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/02/msg00007.html

It turns out we don't need our list of projects until May the 28th.

We do need a credible set of projects when we apply. So please add
your project ideas to the wiki [1].

An important part of making our application convincing is that we have
mentors for most of our projects.  Co-mentoring is encouraged, so if
you have a great project idea, but you're not sure about mentoring,
approach your fellow Debian contributors and team up.

 - Your GSoC Admins in Debian,
  David Bremner, Nicolas Dandrimont, Sukhbir Singh and Paul Tagliamonte

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects