Call for volunteers to join DebConf Committee

Now that we need to make a venue decision for DebConf14, we are
looking for a couple of new members for the DebConf Committee.

Short-term responsibilities: Read through the DebConf14 bids before
the decision meeting, ask questions about them on the mailing list,
attend the meeting, be ready to voice your opinions to help reach a
decision, and ready if needed to cast a vote to help a final decision.
(And, in the event that it's impossible to get a decision during the
meeting for some good reason, attend a second meeting.)

Longer-term responsibilities: Even if they don't have time for
day-to-day DebConf work, all Committee members should feel a
responsibility to help ensure that DebConf continues to be a success
and benefit Debian.  The role doesn't stop on the day that a venue
decision is made.

Qualifications: It would be helpful if candidates have attended
DebConf previously, and hope to attend DebConf14 in 2014.

You can see the current membership of the Committee at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf_Committee

If you would like to be considered as a candidate (or would like to
nominate someone else), please send a message to the debconf-team
list, or reply to one of the DebConf Chairs privately and we can
forward to the other Chairs/Committee.

--
Moray
on behalf of the DebConf Chairs