Project Secretary appointment

Dear Developers,
  it's that time of the year again, Project Secretary appointment has
expired!  But don't panic.

As per Constitution §7.2, me and the current Project Secretary have
agreed in (re-)appointing Kurt Roeckx as Project Secretary for another
term. The term starts today, 20 February 2011, and will last for 1 year.

                                                             Kurt Roeckx
                                                      Stefano Zacchiroli