FOSDEM 2013 CfT

Hi all,

I thought I'd sent this out previously, but apparenty I didn't, so here
goes again:

As during the last few editions, Debian has again been invited to
participate in the cross-distribution devroom at FOSDEM 2013, which will
happen at the usual place of the campus Solbosch of the Université Libre
the Bruxelles, in Brussels, Belgium.

If you're interested in holding a talk, you're hereby invited to send a
proposal to the distributions@lists.fosdem.org mailinglist. Please
ensure that it contains the following information:

- Your name
- A (short) bio
- (optionally) a picture
- A title for your talk
- A (short) abstract
- A desired duration for your talk (30 or 60 minutes)
- If you have that information already, the time when you'll be
  available to hold your talk during the weekend

and this no later than december 20th, 2012.

While the cross-distribution devroom is supposed to encourage
collaboration between distributions and therefore we'd prefer to see
many talks that are of interest to a cross-distribution audience, do
note that talks about Debian-specific subjects are still welcome.

Thanks,

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and