Please help us making DebConf13 a reality!

Hi there!

After DebConf12's great success we are working to secure the next
DebConf in Switzerland.  We are now contacting sponsors from all over
the world and we would like to ask all Debian contributors to inform us
about any useful connections they know or have, which could result in
sponsorship for DebConf13.

Anyone interested can check <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13> or
directly grab the sponsoring brochure at:

  <http://media.debconf.org/dc13/sponsors/DebConf13_SponsoringBrochure.pdf>

To get in contact with the DebConf Sponsors Team, please send a mail to:

  <mailto:debconf-sponsors-team@lists.debconf.org>.

On behalf of the DebConf Sponsors Team.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca