Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

Hi,

We know no-one likes reading long mails on d-d-a, so we'll keep this
short: we'll be stopping automatic migrations of packages from unstable
to testing - aka freezing - on June 30th.

Any packages in unstable before the 19:52 dinstall begins on that day
will be given automatic freeze exceptions (for the specific version in
unstable).

As with the Squeeze freeze the process will be gradual, with a more
liberal acceptance policy in the earlier stages. Precise details as to
what that means will be available soon.

Regards,

Neil McGovern
for the ☃-ing Release Team