Bits from the 5th Debian Groupware Meeting

The fifth Debian Groupware Meeting[1] was held in the LinuxHotel, Essen,
Germany[2]. Eight persons attended which is an all time high! This is a
short summary of what happened during the weekend:

* We pushed a ESR version of icedove including l10n and the calendaring
  extension to unstable. By cherry-picking lots of build-fixes from
  iceweasel we'll hopefully make the testing transition soon.

* Since iceowl (the standalone calendar) is not maintained upstream
  anymore we're keeping it in experimental only for now. A new version
  got uploaded including updated l10n.

* A new upstream version of evolution-mapi was upload to sid fixing
  an FTBFS.

* d-push 1.5.8 (the rebranded version of z-push) got uploaded to
  unstable including translation updates and adaption to php 5.4.0.

* Lots of progress was made on packaging SOGo and related components and
  it's now quiet close to an upload to sid.

* Work on OpenChange included looking into using the version in Debian
  for SOGo packaging as well as fixing Samba4 issues that broke (among
  other things) the OpenChange build.

* Progress was made on packaging Zarafa ZCP for Debian (rebranded as
  giraffe)[3]. The packages are working but rebranding is not yet
  complete.

* About 60 evolution bugs where either closed or commented on.

* As usual the Groupware page[4] got updated.

* The meetings 5th anniversary was celebrated with a barbecue.

Cheers,
 -- Guido (on behalf of the Debian Groupware Meeting attendees)

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2012-03-23to25
[2]: http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html
[3]: http://wiki.debian.org/Giraffe
[4]: http://wiki.debian.org/Groupware