Description-less Packages indices

Hi,

as announced earlier[1] we have just changed dak to only include the
short description in the Packages indices for the testing, unstable,
experimental, p-u and testing-p-u suites.  The full description can be
retrieved from the Translation-en file as done for translations to
different languages.

The change removes duplicate information in the Packages indices for the
various architectures we support, reducing the amount of changes pushed
to the mirrors (and eventually for people using multi-arch).

Regards,
Ansgar, for the FTP team

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/11/msg00103.html>