Bits from the 4th Debian Groupware Meeting

The fourth Debian Groupware Meeting[1] was held in the LinuxHotel,
Essen, Germany[2]. This is a short summary of what happened during the
weekend:

* We pushed new versions of icedove and iceowl to unstable fixing
  several issues with gnome-shell in the later. Unstable now ships
  packages based on Thunderbird's current 3.1 branch.

* The iceowl-l10n language package got resurrected (currently sitting
  in NEW) providing translations for iceowl-extension and (in a yet
  incomplete way) for iceowl.

* We've done Citadel ↔ ice{dove,owl} interop testing and bug
  fixing.

* Work was done on Citadel's event driven SMTP client and IPv6
  compatibility

* The z-push package got updated[3] to 1.5.1. The patent restrictions
  are resolved now and we're closer to resolving the trademark issues.
  So hopefully an upload to main can happen real soon now.

* SOGo packaging made nice progress[4]. Remaining issues involve linking
  against GNUTLS to resolve the OpenSSL GPL license incompatibility,
  and handling of the embedded copies of JavaScript libraries.

* We updated the groupware overview[5] page.

* We were invited by the FrOSCon[6] organizers to join their barbecue.
  Many thanks for that!

Cheers,
 -- Guido

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2011-04-01to03