Alioth status update, take 3

  Hi again,

  Status update for the Alioth situation:

  please allow some time for the backlog to be fully processed;

- read/write access to the repositories through SSH happen on
  vasks.debian.org; the repositories have adresses that look like
  $scm.debian.org/$scm/$project, for $scm in arch bzr cvs darcs git hg
  svn;

- anonymous read-only access to the repositories is available by HTTP
  from wagner, at URLs that look like
  http://anonscm.debian.org/$scm/$project for $scm in arch bzr darcs git
  hg;

- Git and Subversion also allow anonymous read-only access to the
  repositories through a dedicated protocol, with URLs such as
  git://anonscm.debian.org/$project/$project.git and
  svn://anonscm.debian.org/$project/; I can't seem to get the equivalent
  for CVS (pserver) to work right now;

- repository browsers for the major SCM tools are also available from
  wagner, see http://anonscm.debian.org/ for the links.

  We should now be in the phase where we pretend it's done, wait for the
complaints, and fix the problems as they are reported (or laugh them off
when they come from the too-common expectation that Alioth can be used
to run any random stuff by anyone).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

One... two... one, two, many, lots!
  -- Lias, in Soul music (Terry Pratchett)