ftp-master/release move

Heyho,

this weekend will see less activity in the archive than you are used
too. Your fellow FTPMasters and Release people are moving the services
currently hosted on ries.debian.org over to a new machine,
franck.debian.org.

This affects all archive processing/handling, currently it is all turned
off. We will inform you when it is back to normal, right now we expect
this to happen on Sunday.

If you happen to upload a package during the time - no problem. We will sync
the uploadqueue when we turn the archive back on.

--
bye, Joerg
<Getty> meebey: Ich kanns Dir remote machen;)