Call for new New Maintainer Application Managers

Heya,

To continue our efforts in welcoming new Debian Developers into the
project, the New Maintainer Team would like to ask for help.

To better handle applications, we would love to hear from interested DDs
who would like to lend a helping hand as Application Manager. For that,
you should have a broad experience in sponsoring and mentoring of
prospective developers, a firm knowledge of the Debian Policy and
Developer's Reference and at least a rough understanding of the current
NM process.

If you have all of that and a few hours of time each week you would like
to invest into the NM process, send mail to new-maintainer@debian.org!

Marc