being released from the hot seat

Hi,

good news for me that Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt didn't become DPL (though I
think he would've been a good DPL), so I managed to convince him to
become Release Manager. Of course, Luk stays Release Manager, and I will
also continue to help releasing Lenny as release wizard.

I want to use this occasion to thank all the people (in different roles)
who helped so far with the releases I had the privilege to be involved
from a closer distance, that are Sarge, Etch and Lenny - I'm enjoying
most of that. Thanks for all the support from so many people in Debian.

Cheers,
Andi