Latest stuff from the DPL: teams review starting

Hi folks,

As part of my election platform this year, I promised a thorough
review of how Debian's team are working. It's taken a few days longer
than I planned to get here, but I've just sent out copies of a survey
to lots of our mailing lists. I've deliberately sent those mails to
individual teams wherever I could easily identify them, but I know
that I'm just about guaranteed to have missed out some people. Don't
feel slighted if I forgot your team - it's nothing personal! If you're
working in a team for something larger than just a single package and
you haven't already received a copy of the survey yet, then please
grab it from

  http://people.debian.org/~93sam/teams_review.txt

, fill it in and mail it back to me at leader@debian.org. I want
so please don't delay - help fill my inbox today!

I hope to present you with more news on other fronts in the next few
days, but I wanted to highlight this survey right now.

Thanks!
--
Steve McIntyre, Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org>