lintian.d.o updated, link change

lintian.debian.org has now been updated to lintian 1.23.41 and re-run
against the entire archive.  This should substantially reduce the false
positives, particularly around desktop files and the new Policy version.

Please, as always, report any false positives that you see where lintian
could do better as bugs against the lintian package.  I'm going to be only
on-line infrequently for the next couple of days, but I'm tentatively
planning on doing another lintian bug catchup sometime late this week.

With this update, the URLs on lintian.debian.org for maintainer reports
have changed.  This was done for better (and simpler) compatibility with
the qa.debian.org pages, particularly the PTS and the Debian Developer's
Package Overview.  The new scheme is based on the e-mail address rather
than the developer's name, which avoids problems when several developers
have the same name and also avoids mangling people's names due to
character set issues.

Unfortunately, this change was substantial enough that there isn't an easy
way to create redirects from the old pages.  Unfortunately, any links to
old lintian maintainer report pages will need to be updated.

The new scheme is:

    http://lintian.debian.org/reports/maintainer/<email>.html

where <email> is the maintainer's e-mail address with all characters other
than:

    a-z A-Z 0-9 _ . @ = + -

replaced with underscores.

The QA pages are in the process of being updated.  Please update any other
direct links to maintainer reports that you have to the new format instead
of the old m<name>.html format.

The URLs for the individual tag reports will probably change similarly in
the future, but that change will be more mechanical and we should be able
to put in place a general redirect from the old URLs to the new URLs.