Upcoming debian meetings

In the immediate future i am aware of two work/hack meetings:

One is in france, and has limited capacity for non-debian-edu
people left. Please let me know on what and with whom you want to
work together if you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
It takes place in temporal and physical proximity to fosdem. Tons
of information can be found here:

The other meeting is the Java DevJam and takes place during
fosdem itself. If you are interested in free java you most likely
heared about it alreday and have been invited before. But
everyone is welcome to sit in and listen (and contribute!).
More information can be found here:

If you know of other meetings, locations and/or sponsors that
would be interested in hosting meetings, please let me know!