Deadline for amendments to the GR

Hi folks,

        A new amendment has made it in to the GR _after_ the two week
 discussion deadline. If there are other people mulling proposals for
 amendments to the GR, now is the time -- if submissions keep coming
 in at two week intervals, voting on this GR can be delayed almost
 indefinitely.  In order to prevent that, I would like to see any
 changes to the GR come in soon -- say, in the next week or so, when
 we'll close down for the rest of the discussion period, and then open
 the door for people to call for votes.

        manoj
--
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it. Gandhi