BSP Marathon continues in Cambridge, UK: 28th-29th October

On the weekend of Sat 28th / Sun 29th of October, I'm volunteering to
host a BSP in Cambridge as part of the BSP Marathon to help us release
Etch.

Information and sign-up is in the wiki at

  http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2006/Cambridge

Please add yourself if you'd like to come along. I hope to see people
working on bugs, either here or online that weekend!

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...