Deadline for amendments to the GR

Hi folks,

        A new amendment has made it in to the GR _after_ the two week
 discussion deadline. If there are other people mulling proposals for
 amendments to the GR, now is the time -- if submissions keep coming
 in at two week intervals, voting on this GR can be delayed almost
 indefinitely.  In order to prevent that, I would like to see any
 changes to the GR come in soon -- say, in the next week or so, when
 we'll close down for the rest of the discussion period, and then open
 the door for people to call for votes.

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it. Gandhi
Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org>  <http://vote.debian.org/>