DebConf4 Final Report

Hello ALL!

Well, it surely took some time, but finally the Final Report about the 5th
Debian Conference is ready and can be read at

http://www.debconf.org/debconf4/final-report.html

As can be seen in the revision history, it was proof-read a lot of
times before came into being, and it surely is far from perfection. If you
spot any mistake, please, let me know and I'll fix it in the next revision.

Best Regards,

Pablo

--
Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@debian.org>