New (experimental) Debtags package search page

I'm so proud of this that I need to announce it to Debian Devel

I implemented a new kind of package search, here:

It's an experimental new way of searching Debian packages: you start
with a normal text search, and then you work with categories.

Working with categories is as easy as expressing three very simple
opinions: "I want this", "I don't want this", "I don't care about this".

You don't even need to know about the categories to use this, and in
a few simple clicks, you should to the packages you need.

                               (description taken from the FAQ[1])

It is experimental and it is a prototype, so it is slow.
But it is cool!

The idea came from a chat with OpenUsability's Jan Mühlig at LinuxTag,
and has been further enhanced with discussions in the Debtags mailing

Both the search page and the editing and browsing pages connected to it
definitely need some Ajaxing.  If you decide to do it, send a mail to
debtags-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org; improvements of the CSS are also
very welcome.

[1] http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/packagebrowser/faq-search.html