nm.debian.org and qa.debian.org moved to merkel

A while ago the services of nm.debian.org have been moved from klecker
to merkel.  Even longer ago the services of qa.debian.org have been
moved from klecker to merkel.  To finnish this the respective
developer accounts have been disabled on klecker as well.

The home directories have been moved to /org/klecker.debian.org_home
on gluck and will be removed one month.  The affected maintainers have
been informed via mail and are asked to move their old home directory
and zero out the tar file.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös