debconf5 registration is open

Hi!

With this mail debconf5 organisation team declares the
registration to the sixth debian conference as open.

*GONG*

go to http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5 and register.

Unlike the sarge release we can just decide that we dont want to
wait any longer, eventhough there are some minor/major issues
left:
- the website http://www.debconf.org/debconf5 still misses some
  content, but we hope the one relevant for travel planning is
  there. ask on the mailing list for specific information that
  you find lacking. that should bring us up to speed.
- we cant yet support https for the registration, we wait for an
  additional IP for that. http works fine.
- the good looking css is still missing.

Due to generous committment to sponsorship by HP, Nokia, IBM and
Hostway we allready have the better part of the budget covered,
and only about 50kUS$ are missing.

/andreas