debconf2 keysigning

Hello debconf2 attendees!

On Friday, July 5th, from 4:30-6:00pm there is some time alloted for
having a formal keysigning.  I decided since Joe Drew hasn't heard
anything about anyone coordinating anything and the positive response on
IRC to organizing something, that I would be willing to take on the
task.  Keysignings in large parties that I've been in run something like
this [actually, every one I've been to was ran by Theodore Ts'o]:

  1) Someone requests all the keys of people showing up to be sent to an
  email address.
  2) Such person prints up a ton of copies of this list.
  3) At the event, person (with possible volunteers) calls out the type
  of key, uid, and fingerprint.  Owner of key verifies that the
  fingerprint matches to information that they have brought (written
  down, on laptop, etc) and says that the fingerprint is correct.
  4) After all fingerprints are verified, people go about doing ID checks
  with each other and mingling, etc.  This can take a while.  Upside is
  that since the fingerprint verification has already happened it takes
  less time.

So, I need everybody attending and willing to sign keys to email their
public key to  <keysign@ringworld.org>.  This address will take the
key(s) and send back a verification mail noting that you have been
included onto the list.  If there are any issues with this, just email
me with the problem and your key.  I'm keeping a backup spool of all the
keys sent to me so don't worry if it doesn't seem to work right, I've
still got your key somewhere. I've not heard yet if or if not I'll
have network access that night, so I need to set a deadline of July 2nd.
I'll need time on July 3rd to get everything ready for the event.

Thanks!

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/