Sorry.Fwd(A Humble Request);

Oops.

My sincere apologies, I will be careful selecting what list I send to.  I found the e-mail as a link from a slashdot article.

- Dan
--- Begin Message ---
Howdy.

I wish to make a humble request.

I use an hp 932c printer.

I ONLY run debian linux.

This puts me at a disadvantage, as support for this
printer is not good (I call not being able to get full quality, optimum ink usage not good, never mind the flickering light).

Therefore I ask that some non-standard drivers be included with your ghost-script package.

In other words, perhaps an additional package with a whole lot of extra printer drivers added in.

My Thanks.

- Dan

--- End Message ---