master.debian.org hit by disk failure

One of our main servers, namely master.debian.org, is down after it
suffered from a disk failure.  This was the main reason it was turned
off but unfortunately didn't come up again.  Adam Heath is currently
inspecting the problem, and it seems that our data is still there
while the root disk was suffering.

This results in a lack of the following services:

Mail for master.debian.org and debian.org is queued on murphy and
klecker and will be delivered when master is up again.

Not affected are:

Sorry for the inconvenience