project leader elections

According to the constitution, project leader elections should begin
"nine weeks before the leadership post becomes vacant, or (if it is too
late already) immediately."

As Wichert was elected in the first week of Feburary, last year, we're
already well into the time when prospective leaders are supposed to
nominate themselves.

Prospective leaders should be familiar with the constitution, but, just to
review:  there's a three week period when interested developers nominate
themselves, followed by a three week period with no nominations [intended
for campaigning], followed by three weeks for the election itself.

If Darren (the project secretary) isn't available to conduct the election,
I'll be stepping in as acting secretary.

Please make sure that nominations are sent to (or cc:'d to) debian-vote.

Thanks,

--
Raul