LinuxExpo and Debian merchandise

[ some of you will be seeing this twice, my apologies in advance ]

Hi there,

I am co-ordinating the Debian group at LinuxExpo, Sydney
some merchandise made up.

Basically I am planning on getting some Chambray shirts with the
Debian swirl and `Debian' printed up underneath and some black t-shirt
with the same. I've said some people suggest I should put `Debian
Developer' on as well.

I'd like some feedback from anyone who'd like that on either shirt or
t-shirt. I'd also like to know if anyone is interested in
pre-ordering.

If you want to pre-order the price(s) will be:

- Chambray, AUD$18
- Black T-Shirt, AUD$9

Some other merchandise I am planning to have will be Debian mugs
(white with the swirl printed on one/both sides) and some Debian
stress balls (yellow with swirl).

For the mugs and stress balls the pre-order price might (still waiting
for final confirmation) be:
- Mugs, white with Debian swirl: AUD$5
- Stress balls, yellow with Debian swirl: AUD$8

Delivery:

I haven't considered how much delivery costs to various places but I
should be able to do US (CA) delivery cheaply -- I am headed that
way soonish.

Other places (Europe, Asia, etc.) I haven't looked at in detail. I'm
sure if there is enough interest in any particular area though,
something can be arranged.

Profits:

I am not doing this to run a business or make money. It is my
intention to split any profits made between both SPI and the FSF.

Pre-ordering:

Pre-ordering isn't a commitment to buy it is just so I have an
indication of how many people would be interested in this type of
stuff - the more there are, the cheaper it becomes. Obviously I am
trying to minimise any out of pocket expenses that I might incur.

Thanks for your time,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are