Debian posters

About 6 weeks ago I coordinated the Debian stand at LinuxExpo,
Sydney. It was reasonably successfull (We were awarded `Finalist' in
the Best Product Linux Open Source Expo & Conference
section. Annoyingly we lost to OpenSource vapourware -- SGI's XFS).

I've finally gotten around to making preview PDF and  output quality
PostScripts ready. They can be had at
http://www.debian.org/~akumria/posters/. Please note that the last
PostScript poster is still uploading (~17M) and should be done
shortly.

Enjoy,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are