Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 3, 2000

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 03:15:05AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Bug stamp-out list for Mar  3 03:02 (CST)
>
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 193
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 12

> Package: aleph (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org>
>   59369  aleph: can't build from source

I hope you do not still consider that this kind of messages here is a propper
notification to the maintainer of the package. It is too easy to miss one line
out of the large list that is shown here.

on a side note, what is the final desicion on console-apt, will it be
reintegrated into potato as was promised, or will we have to wait for woody
for it ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER