RFC: debian-games?

As the maintainer of FreeCiv, and as someone who would like to
take over a few not-yet-packaged games if I had time, and
prompted by the new QA stuff, I'd like to propose the creation
of a new mailing list, "debian-games" or perhaps just to make
things VERY clear, "debian-devel-games", for maintainers of game
packages and anyone interested in helping, developing games,
etc.

I see this, uh, "market" growing continually, with even sites
like LinuxGames, and companies porting and even writing stuff.
That's cool, so perhaps if we have a forum to talk on we can
make even cooler stuff.

Just a thought. I would like to hear from other game maintainers
on it. (Figured I'd better ask before requesting the list...)

Oh please, in private mail, not devel-announce :-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.