BugSquash Party this sunday

This sunday (Dec 19) there will be another bugsquash party. The aim
is to fix as many release-critical bugs as possible and make sure that
potato enters the freeze in the best shape we can make it.

We will start at 10.00 UTC and it will last as long as possible.

During this day it will be allowed to NMU packages with outstanding
release-critical bugs.

Coordination will be done via the #debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org,
email to bugscan@debian.org and of course the webpage at
http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/ .

This will be the last BugSquash-party of this millenium, so make
sure you participate!

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |