BugSquash day coming up: saturday, Oct 30

Since we're fast approaching the schedulde freeze-data again, it is
time to resurrect the bugsquash-day. At this day we will attempt
to fix as many release-critical bugs as possible. NMU's for packages
that have release-critical bugs will be possible.

You can find the list of release-critical bug at the usual address:

   http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/

It will be coordinated via irc (irc.debian.org, channel #debian-bugs),
the release-critical bug pages and email.

The party will begin at Saturday Oct 30, 10.00 GMT.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |